Saturday 17 January 2015

You'll Find Me In The Forest

 









Bonjour et Bon Week-End!

I can't believe how quickly this week went. I am trying to spend more time with my children this year, as my almost 19-year old has virtually left the nest. It's a strange feeling when they learn to fly...  Although my youngest son is not quite 10, Savannah will be 13 this year, and is already acting like a teen. I am determined to make the most of our years at home together, hence the "slow" blogging. It's quality not quantity, right?

I write elsewhere, if you remember, and I was delighted to be able to share two inspiring addresses this week over at Handmade Charlotte. I love Inbal Carmi's children's costumes and "L'Illustre Boutique" is definitely a must-see shop in Paris.

If it's ever quiet on my blog it usually means that I'm busy in my shop, or pinning new finds on pinterest or etsy. I have spotted some really lovely wooden playthings and decorative items this week, so you will be hearing more about those soon. In the meantime, here's a small selection of favourites from around the web. I hope you'll see something to inspire you too!

Enjoy your weekend!


Thanks for the inspiration:

1) - Forest Poster by Lisanne van de Klift
2) - Mikkel Stool by Iselin Lindmark
3) - Super Fun Kids' Clothes by Kanelikauppa
4) - Garden Toy by Agne Vysniau Skaite & Emilija Rimkute
5) - Wooden Horse Mobile by Luluandira
6)- Small Etching by Claudine Metrick
7) - Mikkel Stool by Iselin Lindmark
8) - Shelter From The Rain by

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!