Wednesday 14 January 2015

Turning Over A New Leaf





We've decided we have to read more at home this year. We all love books but after a long day at school followed by a substantial amount of homework in Savannah's case, it's often so easy to succumb to the TV, tablet, phone, etc, especially in Winter. I hate that. I'm quite old-fashioned sometimes. I always had my head in a book when I was younger, before I came online even, before blogging, tumbling, pinning...

So, today's Wednesday and my two youngest finish school at 12. We have a couple of new books to enjoy  and we will be spending a good part of the afternoon on the balcony ( in the sun !) reading. Then it'll be time for dance class.

What are you or your kids reading right now? I'd love to know.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!