Tuesday 6 January 2015

Toy Crush: Sarmiento








Sarmiento, music to my ears, or should I say, a treat for my eyes.

Anybody whose been following Kickcan & Conkers for a while will know how much I appreciate wooden toys. Whether vintage or modern, picked up at a flea market, crudely crafted by my own children or the work of a leading designer, wooden playthings are always, always a favourite.

I am also an advocate of recycling, or as I often say the 3 Rs - Reduce, Reuse, Recycle.

Sarmiento is a new brand of natural, recycled wooden toys made from the Argentinian company NET Muebles' surplus offcuts. Simple, safe and completely natural - I love the aesthetic of these toys.

Sarmiento are on Facebook, so if you are interested in buying or stocking their car set (18 EUR), house set (18 EUR) and / or bag of 20 wooden building blocks ( 35 EUR - all excl. tax and shipping), please leave them a message.

Another inspiring name to watch in 2015 me thinks - Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!