Monday 9 June 2014

Slowly Does It


 

 

  

 


I used to tell people that I was a city girl. I still am, kind of.
I feel lucky to live in such a beautiful place, so fortunate to be able to slow down and appreciating the simple pleasures of life. Really!

It's been another long Bank Holiday weekend here. The last for a while. We haven't done anything out of the ordinary, just pottered at home, sunbathed, worked on the garden and made plans for our home. La vie en famille quoi. And that's fine for me...

I hope you enjoy these few favourite links:





1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the fresh (visual) breeze, Deborah! Exactly what I needed during a quick break. Here in Sweden, Whitmonday is a normal work day, instead, we had friday off due to our national day. Just like you, we took it calm, did garden work, made plans for the house renovations and picked the first wild strawberries in the forest...

    Enjoy the bank holiday!

    Warmly,

    Juliane

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!