Tuesday 25 February 2014

Shop Watch: Le Petit Florilège



  








I was going to give Le Petit Florilège a big High Five, but goodness me, how can I choose just five pics? Many of my French readers will already be familiar with Florence's inspiring interior design blog and now we have a gorgeous shop to tempt us too! 

Yesterday Gudy posted her February Moodboard, full of pastel pinks, whites and greens, I love that colour combination. - Voilà my thread for this pretty new boutique.

As these few images hopefully show, Le Petit Florilège offers a handpicked selection of one-off French vintage finds, stationery, homeware and limited series decorative items, all beautifully styled and photographed. I love these prints and wool names in particular.

Definitely one to bookmark if you're a Francophile and are on the look out for something fresh, unique and stylish!

Un vrai coup de coeur!
 



5 comments:

  1. C'est une très jolie boutique que je viens de découvrir.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ouhhhh je connaissais le blog mais j'avais loupé l'ouverture de la boutique … une pure merveille! Merci Deborah :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!