Monday 17 February 2014

Inspiration: Pom-Pom Girls








Bonjour !
I do hope the sun is shining brightly for you today!
I'm in a good mood - I'm wearing a new dress, pretty make up and a big smile - spring is almost here!  Oui !!!!!

I thought we'd kick off with some fun, uplifting images, it is Colour My Monday, after all...

Photos of Annika's SS14 collection are starting to pop up on pinterest, and delight me every time. Check out the full collection on their website here. Another favourite creative of mine Ana Botezatu is back online as a member of ania- on-martina,  a design- duo formed with Tina Nods. I love what I've seen so far, and will be keeping an eye on their prototypes this year. That Tiger blanket is bang on trend!

See ya' later gators - I have a beautiful new shop to share with you this evening!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!