Thursday 20 February 2014

High Five #85









Gosh, this week is flying past!
It's time to share some of my recent faves from five inspiring websites.
You may have already seen a couple of them, but, as always, I like these round-up posts to be an invitation to explore. I don't know about you, but I seem to have so little time these days to read blogs.
 I hope you'll enjoy discovering or catching up with a few thanks to my posts!


Thanks for the inspiration:
Paapje - I love these beautiful blankets, made from handpainted silk and vegetable dyed wool - stunning! (photography: Lara van der Krift)
Cocon - I've been blogging for almost 5 years now and Cocon will always be a favorite I think. Love this nono bag, along with everything else!
Oh Albatross - What a cute little vintage tin toy tea set for young and old alike! 
Elina Dahl - I like giraffes, and Elina's print can now be customized with kids' names - fun! 
Varpunen - Ah, well, of course I love it all, especailly mainio clothing and vv - love those cat prints!


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful designs, the Paapje blankets are simply stunning.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!