Tuesday 7 January 2014

Tumblr Tuesday



I am thoroughly enjoying working on my new tumblr and have already discovered so many new, interesting websites, artists, designers, makers and other creatives.

It feels good to get out of my comfort zone, connect with different, like-minded people (mostly anonymous) and start afresh.

Today's small selection of images and links comes from my own curation



I intend to share a new favourite tumblr every week for a while. 

Enjoy!

Thanks for the inspiration:
(images from top left to bottom right)




5 comments:

  1. Hello Deborah. Just wanted to wish you a happy 2014. Lovely to visit your Tumblr. It shows you are having fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Happy New Year to you too, I hope all is well :-)

      Delete
  2. I am enjoying your new tumbler Deb, it has a wonderful texture and atmosphere about it :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I am enjoying your fashion & furniture blogs too!

      Delete
  3. Thanks for all
    I'll must go to your shop, of course
    Happy to meet you

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!