Friday 17 May 2013

Trace Ta Route





 



 


Trace ta route.
Make your way.
Leave a mark.
Change directions.
Don't look back.
En avant...


I'm working on my speech for The Hive Bloggers' Conference in Berlin next weekend and thinking about how much blogging has changed my life. Kickcan and Conkers has also evolved over the past four years (already!). I'm not sure where it'll be heading in the future, but, oh my, what a journey it has been so far! 

Thank you for the inspiration:

Lydia Rump (Images 1,3, 4,5,6,9)
Erin Riley (Image 2)
May Babcock (Image 8)

5 comments:

  1. I love the colors in the images you posted above. Gorgeous work. all of them.

    Best of luck on your speech, Deborah! :) xoj

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love the idea of a project under evolution, the idea of making a dream come true without knowing where it may lead...

    "Make your way" as you say...
    Inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this post...great artist and pictures filled with interesting contents...perfect...thank you D!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merci Deborah,
    I really happy to inspire your way of work...
    Thanks
    XXX

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!