Thursday 10 June 2010

Nikki Catalano

Little Rabbit's Birthday

Circus

We Love You

Hello!
I thought we'd start off with something soft and gentle for the little ones this morning.
Sydney-based illustrator Nikki Catalano's prints caught my eye the other day and seem perfect for adding a touch of colour to a nursery. Her lovely work reminds me a bit of Junzo Terada.
Nikki's prints and cards are available through etsy and Udessi if you live in Australia.

Bonjour ! J'avais envie de commencer la journée en douceur aujourd'hui. Les illustrations de Nikki Catalano, une artiste basée à Sydney, me font penser un peu au travail de Junzo Terada, et sont parfaites pour décorer la chambre d'un bébé. Vous trouverez Nikki sur etsy et Udessi, en Australie.

2 comments:

  1. I would like to print those pictures... Lovely!! By the way, thank you for using my photo :) I have had little bit busy lately and saw them now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are soooo cute! love them! have a lovely day today - sunny greetings from germany, geisslein

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!